Thursday, April 28, 2011

PND Culture Review



A. To what degree did you work toward team goals?
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs Improvement

I would say i did Very Good, I would have don't more with the iMovie, but it was difficult since it wasn't on my computer.

B. What specific tasks and duties did you perform as a member of this team?
I helped with the editing on iMovie.


C. To what degree did you offer your gifts, talents, and time as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Superior, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Needs ImprovementVery Good, I could have done more with editing. I have done movies on iMovie before, so I could have done more with cutting footage.
D. To what degree did you take action as a member of the team? 
(Please explain your answer) 
Leader, Very Active, Somewhat Active, Had to Be Told What to DoVery Active, the whole team did a great job with choosing a topic, deciding who to interview and the overall project.
E. What makes you most proud about your movie and why?
How well it turned out. As a team we all had the same ideas of what we thought the movie should be like and we worked really well together.
F. If you were going to make any changes to your movie, what would they be?

Probably more interviews of students. I think we needed a another point of view  instead of just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment