Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Charity Letter Reflection


2. List the name of your business and its charity.
I represented Macy's and Make A Wish foundation was my charity.
3. How did you get the audience’s attention in the first paragraph?
 In my first paragraph i told the audience how they would feel being sick at such a young age. i tried to make them realize how truly bad this disease is.

4. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I learned how to mail merge addresses from my excel spreadsheet to my letter.
5. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project? 
The easiest part was probably choosing my charity. I found writing the letter difficult , for i had to keep the audiences attention and support.
6. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.
 Maybe to write a business letter to a large group or people for work
7. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what? 
merging many addresses at once to the document

No comments:

Post a Comment