Wednesday, March 23, 2011

iPhoto Name Reflection



2. List the search terms (words) that you used to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
I mostly typed in "the letter" and whatever letter it was. Also typed in a specific color or object I wanted the letter to be. I did this so i could find exactly what i wanted.

3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
i learned how to make an iPhoto movie.

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
I could use iPhoto to make a present for someone

5. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
I thought this project was a lot more fun then the others
6. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I cropped a few of my online pictures. I also messed with different color changes on them

No comments:

Post a Comment